The Final Drive (TFD16)
TFD16 is Now Full
For those who are not familiar with this 12 year running casual event, a couple of important facts to get out of the way first:
- TFD is a private Fuelfed member only event. Non-member passengers are not permitted to drive.
- TFD is open to all cars, but limited to 25 cars under 500hp.
- TFD new drivers must have a Fuelfed member reference.
- TFD goes back to our roots and focuses on driving.
- TFD focuses on camaraderie.
- TFD may not be suitable for frail vintage cars.
- Not all those who apply get approved.
- TFD focuses on steak, cocktails & cigars after a hard days driving.
- $30 event fee per car payable at the driver’s meeting.
- TFD is often imitated, but never duplicated.
For those Fuelfed members who want to close the car season with a driver bootcamp weekend , this is your event.
IMPORTANT: If you’re interested in attending this private event, you must first become a member. Please email us with your inquiry. Once approved, we’ll send you details and hotel info.
Due to blatant copying of our unique event formats by other clubs, we can only post a very light overview.