Fuelfed Coffee & Classics® has evolved immensely since its inception back in 2010. We want to take this opportunity to reiterate a few important guidelines about attending C&C to those newer to the Fuelfed scene.
1. Coffee & Classics is a private Fuelfed club event for our members, not an open cruise in.
2. Like the name states: “Classics.” In our case, classic European cars 1990 and older.
3. As has been in our bylaws since 2011, no soliciting. That means:
• No For Sale signs, business cards
• Flyers of any kind
• Pitching services or events to attendees
• This also includes no coming in on a Day Pass and having For Sale on the car’s display sheet
If you are interested in proper marketing opportunities with Fuelfed, please inquire.
4. All bicycles must be walked and kept at a 5-foot distance from the cars. Strollers must also be keep at a 5-foot distance.
We are working to always keep our events pure to the spirit our members have come to expect.
Coffee & Classics® Winnetka parking will be for current Fuelfed members displaying their blue 2016 C&C parking pass. A limited number of paid Fuelfed Modern European members will be admitted as space allows by showing your 2016 membership card. New Fuelfed members who have not yet received their packets in the mail, will have their names on the list at the entry gate.
Numbered Guest Day Passes may be purchased for $5 at the entry point on Lincoln by non-members driving European Classics ONLY. The $5 will be credited to membership dues if you join the club within 7 days of attending the event.
SORRY ALL OTHER NON-MEMBER CARS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SHOW.
Parking starts at 9:00am.
We ask that participants use our official display cards to allow the rest of us to appreciate the classic even if the driver isn’t near by to chat. Click on image below to enlarge and fill in your data, then print it out.
2016 C&C Parking Map. Click it to enlarge.